Productive property is any asset that continues to generate value over time instead of depreciating. Productive property is a key competent of building sustainable wealth, and there are many ways that every family can make productive property a part of their financial strategy—regardless of budget.
This workshop will equip you to identify the types of productive property that you can build or acquire so that your family can be more resilient for the future. Nathan will also give a candid and transparent look into his own business strategies and how productive property has been a critical part of his financial journey.
In this workshop, participants will:
- Be introduced to a family-based approach to productive property as a means of financial independence.
- Explore the phases of a realistic timeline to financial independence via productive property
- Be exposed to strategies for striking a balance between growing wealth and quality of life.
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify ways to acquire or create productive property as well as turn current assets and skills into productive property.
- Strategically reduce liabilities in order to turn acquire productive property.
- Boldly implement a more balanced and theologically informed framework of wealth and productive property.