Learn How to Live On Target
Build something worth defending. Be capable and resilient.
Speaking engagements can include discussions and training on the following topics. The training can be tailored to the unique needs of your small group, church, school, or organization.
- Faithful Dominion: What does it look like to build something worth defending?
- Authority Framework: Understanding your roles and responsibilities in every situation before there is a crisis.
- Spheres of Influence
- Self – Practical strategies for growing your body, soul and spirit (power, love, and sound mind NOT a spirit of fear!)
- Family – What is your role in the family unit and are you fulfilling those responsibilities faithfully? “If someone does not know how to manage his own household, how will he care for God’s church?”
- Church/Community – After being faithful personally and with the family how do you serve others?
- True Meekness: Ability tempered with wisdom and restraint.
- The Sanctity of Life: The foundation of why we protect.
- Mindset: Ruling over fear and emotions so you can accomplish what is necessary.
- Facing Uncertainty Through Preparation: Learning how to anticipate situations and prepare before they happen.
- Deescalation: How real professionals gets calmer while others freak out.
- Situational Awareness: How to read various situations and respond appropriately.
- Strategies for Defense: How to adopt a defensive posture at home and out and about.
- Assessing your ability to Survive: What skills and capabilities do you need to bolster to be more effective?
- Physical Fitness
- Basic, Intermediate, and Advanced Firearms Training (Rifle and Pistol)
- Tactical Medical Training
- Close Quarters Tactics and Practical Application in Hoomes, Churches, and Schools
- Navigating and Communicating in Crisis
- Essential Survival Items: What’s included in a basic survival kit and how to always be improving it.
- Layman’s Guide to Essential Weapons: What weapons you need (in order of priority) to be ready for anything
- Mutually Supportive Organizations: Considerations for durable churches and communities during crisis.
Nathan Spearing is a highly decorated combat veteran with 14 years and 12 deployments in Army Special Operations. He has extensive experience cultivating leaders in dynamic special forces environments. By embracing risk on the battlefield, at home, and in business, he has developed a mindset and an approach to life that enables him to thrive in the face of adversity.